Duration: 6 month
We offer you a chance to become a member of a highly dedicated team of qualified individuals within the Digitalization program of the Bank. As part of Digital Workflow Program, you drive forward the digital client onboarding and self-service relationship modification use-cases on a modern and innovative platform.
You will take over responsibility as a technical team lead of a scrum team with key focus on solution design, oversight of the IT delivery and alignment with the whole development team, implementation of the business solution and ensuring code quality has been met.
You will closely align with our Business and IT stakeholders to understand the business requirements, to shape the design of the target solution, to provide guidance to the development team, to work out gaps in the current state and to apply lessons learned. You will lead the development activities within a Scrum team and align with other tech-leads, functional architects and platform team within the whole Digital Workflows Program.
The main function of the developer implementing and extending features of Appway processes.
- Modify existing Appway process software to correct errors
- Design, develop and modify software systems to meet new requirements and improve performance.
- Proactively fix bugs in case of tickets assigned to the team.
- Contribute to the stories definition in an Agile approach
- Proactively participate to the Scrum Ceremonies, in order to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Being an active and valuable member in the Scrum Team.
- Take leadership upon development activities within one scrum team
- Willing to support also in quality assurance topics within the T-shaped team setup
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Appway or other BPMN (oracle or similar) framework
- Java developer (requires Appway training with a minimum of Appway fundamentals prior to commencing employment). Further training will be provided onsite at CS
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, information systems or technology
- 8+ years in IT Project Delivery as Developer/Technical Consultant or an equivalent position
- Leadership skills - preferably track record in leading a development team of min. 5-8 developers
- Demonstrable proficiency in one core programming language (Java is preferred, Python, C++/C#)
- Strong Knowledge of computer science fundamentals: object oriented programming, database, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- Demonstrable experience with various integration protocols, including different kinds of Web Service frameworks
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies
- Fluent in English, German skills of benefit
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of database technologies, including SQL
- Experience in working with virtual teams / distributed teams
The project offers:
- An interesting environment where we as a team can significantly contribute to the Bank's success and can realize a remarkable change and improvement with is impacting not only our internal organization and processes but also the way, our clients collaborate with us.
- Digital Workflows to be considered as a very innovative project which was also nominated for the Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018.
For further details please contact:
+41 43 508 88 93