Engineer Active Directory
Engineer Active Directory
Are you an expert in Microsoft’s Active Directory technology? Do you know how to work effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure components? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- Create and document architecture designs of what we will build
- Gain stakeholder buy-in from architecture, engineering and support teams
- Implement and package technical solutions for Active Directory complete with documentation and unit tests
- Support the release process and ensure our work can be deployed into the production environment
- Assume more responsibility, including deep troubleshooting technical skills and translating the results into understandable issue descriptions, root cause analysis results, remediation actions, etc.
You’ll be working in the Active Directory team, located in Wroclaw and London. We are part of Infrastructure and Security Engineering and you are responsible to design and engineer the core Active Directory infrastructure and associated components for the firm’s IT environment. You will assist (business) development and operations teams with Active Directory related projects (consulting and doing) and be the "go to" place for all Active Directory related questions.
The team has a "can do" attitude capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
Your experience and skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft's cloud platform, especially as it relates to security services and identity and entitlement management services (AzureAD, Intune, etc.)
- Knowledge of AD, ADLDS, ADFS, ADCS (PKI), Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, FSRM, and VSS in a Windows environment
- Knowledge of any of; Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Quest Active Directory Recovery Manager, Quest Change Auditor, and Quest Active Roles Server
- Sound knowledge in administering all aspects of Active Directory (AD) and GPO’s
- Understanding of monitoring best practices (performance, health, capacity, etc.) and ability to translate these into working solutions that can be integrated into existing monitoring platforms (SCOM, etc.)
- Knowledge of infrastructure and server theories, clustering, virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV), networking fundamentals including LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN technologies
- A university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
- Familiarity with Identity and Access / Entitlement Management concepts and technologies is a plus
- fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- passionate about what you do (and really excellent at it)
- confident to take over end to end responsibility for the work delivered by you and your team
- proactive, comfortable working in dynamic environments with fast-paced deliveries and changing requirements
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 44 296 88 41).