Duration: 2 months
Location: Lupfig (canton of Aargau)
Help company’s engineers migrate an important internal tool to Polymer 3 and TypeScript 3.2. You will work side-by side with experienced full-time software engineers using modern web technologies, and learn about company’s internal infrastructure, build systems, and culture.
- Extend and improve Jasmine and Karma Unit tests to asses the successful migration to Polymer 3 and make the components more robust
- Work directly with the engineering team and provide feedback on modernizing and improving the current front-end code base
- Investigate best practices around the creation, structuring and maintenance of a large web application
- Split original Polymer 2 files into HTML and TypeScript parts
- University Degree or equivalent
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career
If you are the person we’re looking for please submit your application. We’re looking forward to getting to know you.